Private Music Lessons
Our program fosters a holistic learning environment which develops the mind, body, and soul. Whether your interest is pop, Broadway, jazz, or classical styles, our team of experienced instructors offer something for everyone! Programs include group classes, private lessons, and workshops.
Private lessons available for Piano, Voice, Guitar, Trumpet, Low Brass, Cello. Note: We have limited availability in piano, voice, violin, and viola lessons. Please CALL at your earliest convenience to learn about lesson openings in the piano and string departments.
Students are required to have an instrument at home for practice and continued learning beyond the lesson.
Adult Private Music Lessons
Always wanted to play an instrument but feel too busy? Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly lessons at 45 or 60-minute increments! Pricing for adult lessons can be accessed above at “Private-Lesson 2019-2020 Package & Pricing Information.”
- Read through the Policy Document carefully.
- Tap “print screen” when viewing the tuition page and save this information for your records
- Complete registration entirely before returning to the PMA website to make online payments. Cash and check payments are also accepted and must be received within 48 hours of completing registration.
- Registrations are honored in a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registrations are not accepted without a first tuition payment and administration fee.
- Adult students have a separate registration form.
Registrants will be contacted via email and/or phone to schedule a lesson time. Contact PMA Program Director Julie Baskinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 834-9550 for more information.