Prairie Music & Arts offers a variety of pre-elementary and elementary-aged group programs in music and drama!
- Early Childhood Music for ages birth through 4.5 – giving even the youngest an opportunity to experience the joy of music.
- Friends at the Piano for grades K and 1 – laying the ground work for future private-lesson studies in piano.
- S.I.N.G. elementary vocal class for grades 2-5 – a special group program for children who love to sing!
- Drama for grades 3-6 – a program in which children are encouraged to explore their inner thespian through character and scene development.
- Art programs for students of all ages – discover yourself emotionally and personally through creative expression in the visual arts!
Visit our Music, Drama, and Art pages for class descriptions, costs, and specifics regarding each class session!
Registration questions: Email the PMA Administrative Assistant at email@example.com.
Program questions: Contact Group Program Coordinator Julie Baskinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.