Prairie Music & Arts offers a variety of pre-elementary and elementary-aged group programs in music and drama!
- Early Childhood Music for ages birth through 4.5 – giving even the youngest an opportunity to experience the joy of music.
- Friends at the Piano for grades K and 1 – laying the ground work for future private-lesson studies in piano.
- S.I.N.G. elementary vocal class for grades 2-5 – a special group program for children who love to sing!
- Drama for grades 3-6 – a program in which children are encouraged to explore their inner thespian through character and scene development.
- Art programs for students of all ages – discover yourself emotionally and personally through creative expression in the visual arts!
Visit our Music, Drama, and Art pages for class descriptions, costs, and specifics regarding each class session!