“Belonging to a community that assists students financially so that they can receive a quality music education with incredibly knowledgeable instructors is a wonderful thing.” Ava, age 16, tuition assistance recipient.
Read: The Power of Giving By PMA Board Member Rebecca Ketelsen
Since PMA opened its doors in 1999, our community arts school has become more than just a music school. With the addition of art and drama programs, our programs and students have become more diverse. Every year we encounter families and students who have a desire to explore the arts, but because of financial hardships cannot afford the cost of lessons or classes. Our goal is to provide quality artistic education for all, regardless of income and background.
You can help make programs in the arts accessible for our community by supporting our school through the following charitable outlets:
- Make every-day purchases through Amazon Smile
- Purchase or donate items needed on our Wish List
- Participate in one of our annual fundraisers as a volunteer:
- Barn Dance on the Bayou (January 27th)
- Spring Fling at Sassy Cow Creamery
- Make a monetary donation in any amount and help a student begin their journey of self-discovery and joy through the arts!
While tuition is a small portion of what helps us run our school, we need supporters like you to continue offering a wide variety of artistic programming. Donations enable us to:
- Keep tuition affordable ~ providing financial assistance to students in need.
- Expand our programming ~ reaching out to surrounding areas with access to the arts.
- Improve our facility with updated technology and high-quality instruments ~ offering state-of-the-art instruction to our families.