“I took my first Prairie Music & Arts lesson when I was 8 years old. For me, playing piano was an outlet. An instrument where I could sit down, relax, and enjoy the music I was making. Today, I’m 26 years old, and I have been asked by several friends and relatives to play the piano at their weddings. The excellent instruction that I received from PMA as a youth has allowed me to return to this life-long hobby with relative ease. Despite going years without seriously practicing and after taking up lessons again at PMA for the past several months, I find that I can perform with confidence and most of all, have fun doing it!”
~ Jennifer, mechanical engineer & current PMA adult student
You can help make opportunities in the arts accessible and support our school through one of the following outlets:
- Make a donation to support the 2017 Year-end “Make the Arts Lasting Campaign”
- Make every-day purchases through Amazon Smile
- Purchase or donate items needed on our Wish List
- Participate in one of our fundraisers as a volunteer:
- Colectivo Coffee Sales (January 22-February 23)
- Summer Arts Fling at Sassy Cow Creamery (June 23rd)
While tuition is a small portion of what helps us run our school, we need supporters like you to continue offering a wide variety of artistic programming. Donations enable us to:
- Keep tuition affordable ~ providing financial assistance to students in need.
- Expand our programming ~ reaching out to surrounding areas with access to the arts.
- Improve our facility with updated technology and high-quality instruments ~ offering state-of-the-art instruction to our families.
Prairie Music & Arts is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status. Donations are always greatly appreciated and are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Donations can be dropped at our location or mailed to: Prairie Music & Arts, PO Box 68, Sun Prairie WI, 53590. To make an easy and secure credit card payment, click the “Donate” button below.