Private Music Lessons
Our program fosters a holistic learning environment which develops the mind, body, and soul. Whether your interest is pop, Broadway, jazz, or classical styles, our team of experienced instructors offer something for everyone! Programs include group classes, private lessons, and workshops.
Private lessons available for Piano, Voice, Guitar, Trumpet, Low Brass, Cello. Note: Our violin/viola department currently has no openings. Please check back regarding availability.
- Please read through the Policy Document carefully.
- Tap “print screen” when viewing the tuition page and save this information for your records
- Complete registration entirely before returning to the PMA website to make online payments. Cash and check payments are also accepted and must be received within 48 hours of completing registration.
- Registrations are honored in a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registrations are not accepted without a first tuition payment and administration fee.
- Adult students have a separate registration form.
You will be contacted via email and/or phone to schedule a lesson time. Contact Julie Baskinger at email@example.com or (608) 834-9550 for more information.
Adult Private Music Lessons
Always wanted to play an instrument but feel too busy? Choose from bi-weekly or monthly lessons at 45 or 60-minute increments! Adults are also welcome to choose weekly lessons.
Adult Private-Lesson 2018-2019 Pricing