Prairie Music & Arts is a 501(c)3 non-profit community school of the arts offering quality education and opportunities to people of all ages. It is our goal to foster artistic exploration that leads to self-confidence and creativity, as well as to offer a community that both inspires and enriches.
We admit students of any age, race, color gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, and economic status to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of any of the above categories in administration of our educational policies, scholarship programs and other school-administered programs.
- Prairie Music & Arts, founded in 1999, serves Sun Prairie, Madison, and Eastern Dane County.
- PMA students represent the rich diversity of our urban and rural communities.
- Our faculty is university-trained, award-winning professional musicians and artists.
- Music, Art and Drama Programs are designed to foster a holistic learning environment.
- We actively promote programs which encourage community involvement through music and arts engagements and advocacy.
- Our facility includes private studios, group class and large performance spaces, and is wheelchair accessible.